Sunday, August 18, 2013

Some Reflections From A Summer I'll Never Forget

Tonight, I am reflecting on the summer I've had the night before year 3 of seminary begins. I am so grateful for the powerful ways the Lord has moved in my life the past few months. In case you didn't know, this summer has seen me:

Let go of past regrets.
Repent of hidden sins I had carried for years.
Find my place in my small group and my church body.
Realize who my true friends are, and that th
ey love me something fierce.
Become a better communicator and servant to my beautiful wife.
Develop a desire for people.
Begin a consistent prayer life with God.
Destroy the habit of needing to gain others' acceptance.
Begin the process of healing and restoration in broken family relationships.
Finally yield to the wisdom and humility of Godly men who are investing in my life.


By the grace of God, I'm learning what it means to work out my salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12-13). I am blessed and in awe that my God would choose to take dust from the ground, and make it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment